Hello SMART Ladies, I am Spender Saturday!!!!
Some of us in different parts of the world JUST got our paychecks yesterday and Spender Saturday wants to take it ALL from you.
1. The fridge needs food
2. The bills need to be paid
3. The hair is overdue for a re-do
4. The car needs maintenance
5. The children need a new pair of shoes
6. The promise you made to pay off that aso-ebi
7. The nails need be to be re-filled
8. The rent is not due yet THANK GOD
9. Creditors are calling
10. The kids need new jackets for the cold season
11. You owe a friend some money and she is hounding you
12. You need to save
13. And oooooh, the tithes! Yaaaay, tithes! how will I do it???
Spender Saturday is another meaning for "MINUS"
Would you rather minus or add??
My prayer for us in this group is that the Lord bless us with ways to ADD to our paycheck rather than more things that make us MINUS from it.
Now, Your number 1 for Spender Saturday is to MINUS your tithes!!!
Please go withdraw it now, I am heading out to do the same now. Then, WEIGH your priorities, is #3 more important than #1, and you keep doing that until you have made the best choices! If you are living on one paycheck, GOD BLESS YOU, you must do this with MORE wisdom,
And on that note, I leave you with the words of our creator who said, "in ALL things GIVE thanks" - even for that paycheck that doesn't seem to be enough to meet the needs for by doing so, the Lord will look at your heart and bless you with more. Spender Saturday tip #1 PAY YOUR TITHES!
When it is not enough, I think about the case of 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes - I do as Jesus did, I lift it up to God and just say "Father I thank you, thank you for this job, thank you for this check, thank you that it is more than enough!!"
Spend wisely today.
Shalom SMART Ladies!!!!
Governor Seyi Hopewell
On a daily basis, we feature words of financial wisdom from different Smart Stewards members and sometimes from Guest Contributors. You'd be glad reading them. Enjoy!
Archives for Daily Motivators